Below are some advantages of laminated labels.
- Print & Base Materials are protected
- Enhances Colours
- Can be Wiped clean
- Gloss, Matt or Satin Finishes
- Resists Chemicals / Water
- Can be used in Harsh environments
- Provides Quality / Tactile feel to label
- Long Lasting
The Lamination Process is achieved using Hot foil/Solvent Inks which are applied to the top of the material.
A Film Coating of Gloss, Matt or Satin typically of 1 thou (23 microns) or 2 thou (54 microns) is then coated onto this surface using pressure rollers to protect the print and base material.